
Bean will now be born under the sign of Cancer the Crab (June 22 - July 22)
At the coffee shop today I was reading the horoscopes in the newspaper and Bean's weekly horoscope is exciting and appropriate:
" See beyond the obvious and then act. There is always more to know"
I think this is a good sign of things to come this week!!!!
So what does the zodiac for tell about Bean? Well, according the very authoritative experts on the web:
- Cancer is a water sign
- Attributes of a cancer include emotional and loving, intuitive and imaginative, shrewd and cautious, protective and sympathetic
- Cancers can be contradictory in nature, and prone to moodiness
- Cancers have strong relationships and value family

2 comments:
wow, I'm so excited for you!
my phone number is 612-978-3900.
try again! I want to talk with you, I'll try to find your number also. good luck in these days ahead! love, annie
i heard the news... :) yay...healthy, can't wait to read all about it!
Post a Comment