
It's official, I am head- over-heels-in-love with my nephew!
Kiernan Addison Boyd is the most adorable bouncing baby boy I have ever met ( that may be a biased statement!) and I have had a great time with him and his mom and dad (sister Betsy and brother in law John) over the last couple of days.
Kiernan is quickly approaching 6th months and it boggles my mind how active and engaged he is in his world. He has a contagious smile and giggle that commands attention and he is now rolling over, sco
oting across the floor and bouncing around like crazy.I spent Friday and Saturday nights with Betsy, John and Kiernan at their home in Rosemount. Friday morning brought about 6 inches of snow to Rosemount and so we packed up the baby and went hiking in Lebanon Regional Park. It was so beautiful tromping around in the fresh snow. We put Kiernan in the backpack which I eagerly volunteered to carry and went out for a nice 45 minute hike. It was so much fun!!!!
On Easter Sunday we went back over to my parents house for din
ner and Kiernan was all dressed up in his Easter duds. He looked so cute, but we joked that he looked like the second coming of Orville Reddenbacher or the Music Man.I am so excited that this little man is my nephew, and that he is going to have a cousin coming around the corner. I envision them being best buds, sharing some of life's land marks together like starting kindergarten, getting drivers licenses, graduating, and on and on.
I love you Kiernan and I cant wait to see you again soon!

1 comment:
i misut say, you look FABULOUS in your hat ! awesome pics and updates. it sounded awesome there. home is home...its just the way it is.
Post a Comment