Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tidbit

Yesterday I took the GRE test. It was a fairly grueling 4 hour ordeal, but I think it went well. Graduate school has been put temporarily on the back burner for now, but the results of the test are good for several years, so I figured now was probably as good a time as any to study and take them.
My gold star was definitely the quantitative or "the math I haven't used in 10 years" section. It was a uphill battle studying for that section - reviewing how to manipulate fractions, find area of a triangle, distribute exponents, factor and identify multi-variable functions, WORD PROBLEMS!!!! Even though it was a torturous event, I think it did something to relieve my mathaphobia - so yeah me!

Now that the studying and test taking is over, I am off to enjoy the New Year and the rest of my winter break!

2 comments:

Dine said...

deep down a math nerd afterall ;)

love you. Will miss you guys!!!

teamfunbaby said...

good thing you took the gres now, cause post bebe i cant imagine studying or taking those things...
and are you dreaming about if the elephant can be next to the goat but the goat can't be next to the lion, then where or where should the seal be?
i loved the logic section...