Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

What's in a name?

Ok.... so I feel compelled to post an explanation for the name of this blog. The name was given to us by a friend who knows our love for Ultimate Frisbee.
Phil and I have been a part of the Hilo Ultimate Frisbee community now for about 3 years and it has become a very integral part of our social and recreational lives here in Hilo. We have met some of our best friends through this community and playing ultimate has given us an avenue for exercise and decompression after school and work.
The Hilo Ultimate community has shown great support and enthusiasm for us and cant wait to have another Ultimate baby on the sidelines. We already know that this baby is going to be born into a community of ultimate aunties and uncles who, through their support, will allow Phil and I to continue play the game that we have come to love!

No comments: